Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2026

It's One Of Those Days Where I Genuinely Don't Have Anything To Say

So Here's a few more picture of my recent Minecraft builds. 

Mostly I've been developing a strip of real estate I called Fisher's Narrows, so called because it's a long, narrow strip of land that I claimed.  


Here are the recent developments:


And the ones I'm most proud of: A cow pasture



A sheep and pig pen


And a chicken pit. Chickens are only in the pit because they can hop over fences. 



I'm also really proud of a public park I built for my friends, which features a gigantic chessboard. 



But the main attraction and the most effort I sank into a build recently is a half underwater house. This was partially inspired by a Frank Lloyd Wright style of natural building contrasting a modern setting. 


Note the shack indicated by the red arrow below, the entrance, leading to: 





A lovely view of the briny deeps. 



Anyways, that's all I've got this week. Have fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment